These are great for:
- Fridge storage: cover bowls, jars, and cut veggies
- Lunches to go: wrap sandwiches and snacks for zero-waste lunching
- Take-along snacks: Wrap crackers, nuts, cheese, fruit, and baked goods
- Non-stick mat for rolling out dough.
- Cover fermentables: acts as a breathable cover for rising bread, Kefir, Kombucha, and yogurt.
“They’re so easy to use for absolutely anything, plus they’re pretty! My sister just said to me, ‘why do you have a present in the fridge?’ lol” Linda Rajotte
Use: Use the warmth of your hands to wrap food items and cover bowls with these beeswax wraps. Each is malleable at room temperature and sticks to itself and many other surfaces.
Clean: Rinse with cold water or wipe with cool, damp cloth. Use mild soap if necessary. Avoid hot water (this melts the wax). Hang or lay flat to dry. Reuse often.
Ingredients: 100% cotton, beeswax, tree resin, jojoba oil
Blue Leaves Variation